I am a painter and stained glass artist Nerijus Baublys. I have been drawing since 11 years old. I was encouraged to enter an art school by my first teacher, painter Kazimieras Naruševičius. I graduated from Panevėžys Art School in 1991. Afterwards, in 2001, I graduated from Vilnius Academy of Fine Arts with a master’s degree in stained glass. In 2013 I became a member of Lithuanian Artists’ Association. Since the beginning of my artist career, I have created many works that adorn private and public spaces. My stained glass and graphic works as well as paintings can be found not only in Lithuania, but also in Sweden, England, Hungary and Belarus and my frescos in Bahrain.
Exhibitions and works by year:
– personal exhibition of graphic art works at the gallery XX in Panevėžys;
– personal exhibition of graphic art works, paintings and drawings at Vilnius gallery Akademija;
– participated at the stained glass symposium in Pasvalys (Lithuania).
– personal exhibition of stained glass works and projects at the House of Signatories in Vilnius;
– created a modern stained glass work in the altar window of the Apostle St. Paul‘s Church in Visaginas.
– created a stained-glass work Crucifixand other stained-glass compositions for the altar of St. Joseph Parish Chapel in Vilnius.
– organized stained glass exhibitions Vytisdedicated to the 25th anniversary of the Independence of Lithuania at the Parliament of Lithuania and in Trakai Island Castle. From 2015 exhibition Vytiscomposed of 8 stained glass works is permanently exhibited in Trakai Island Castle.
– together with artist from Vilnius and Kaunas took part in the exhibition under the title Meno parkasin Kaunas;
– participated in the international exhibitions Kvadratasat the gallery Aukso pjūvisin Kaunas.
– participated in the group exhibition of contemporary glass and stained glass dedicated for the 140th birth anniversary of M.C. Čiurlionis at Vitražo manufaktūrain Vilnius;
– participated in the international exhibition of stained glass and art glass Skaidri jungtisin Grodno;
– created stained glass windows Vytautas the Greatand Kęstutisin Trakai Island Castle. The works were noticed and mentioned in the American-Lithuanian newspaper Draugas.
From 2016 the stained glass Vytisis being exhibited at the Embassy of the Republic of Belarus in Grodno, Belarus.
The works created in 2016 are presented in the album Laisvės paženklinti(Volume III) by Rimantas Dichavicius and the stained glass work Šv. Jurgis is being presented in the Trakai History Museum album (Ne)užmirštas Lietuvos globėjas.
– participated in the international exhibitions Kvadratasat the gallery Aukso pjūvisin Kaunas;
– participated in the group exhibition Kelias. Trys Fragmentai, in Vilnius Art Gallery Arka;
– curator and participant at the exhibition Legendosin the Parliament of the Republic of Lithuania;
– stained Glass work Iš žemės gelmiųfor Druskininkai M.K. Čiurlionis School of Art;
– created arched gothic stained glass work in Trakai Island Castle, at the Dominican chapel.
– curator and participant at the group exhibition of stained and ordinary glass in the Parliament of the Republic of Lithuania. The exhibition is dedicated to the centenary of the restoration of Lithuania.
Mob. +370 678 33750